1. Makerhood Brixton website ('site') is an online showcase for makers in Brixton and surrounding areas. Its purpose is to enable people to find information about local makers and making-related activities. For legal purposes, the site is operated by Makerhood CIC (“Makerhood” or “we”), registration number 07598984.
2. We make the site available to the public on the terms set out on this page (“our terms”). In doing so, we are not making any form of contractual offer to you. You are welcome to continue to use and browse this site provided you comply with our terms, but we make no promises that the site will be available to you or function in any particular way. We reserve the right to update these terms from time to time, with immediate effect.
4. While using Makerhood you must not copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from our sites, services or tools or Makerhood's copyrights and trademarks without our express written permission.
5. When using the site, you must not break any laws. You must not include content that is illegal, abusive, threatening, offensive, inaccurate, misleading or of adult or pornographic nature, whether in public areas of the site, in the members’ area, in your messages to makers or anywhere else on the site.
6. You must not post unwanted messages, spam, or content or software that includes viruses or other technologies that could harm or be a nuisance to the Makerhood Brixton site, its users or anyone else.
7. We reserve the right to change or remove any content on this site, suspend the operation of the site or any of its parts, services or subdomains, temporarily or permanently without notice, and to block any user’s access to this website at our discretion.
8. Makerhood does not monitor, and so does not accept responsibility for, the content posted by users on this website, services or the goods provided by users, or their actions.
9. Makerhood does not act as agent either to the site’s users or the service providers who advertise on the site. Nor is Makerhood a party to any contract or transaction between users of the site. Accordingly, Makerhood does not accept any responsibility for users complying with their advertised transaction terms such as prices, delivery and payment terms, refunds, and others.
10. We do not review makers’ profiles, listings or any content posted by users on this site. However, you may report apparent misconduct of site users to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. At our discretion, we may investigate the report and take appropriate action. The clearer your report, the easier it would be for us to take action.
11. We cannot guarantee any specific result from use of the site. You use the site at your own risk. We disclaim all liability for the actions of site users and for any loss, damage, costs or expenses, both direct and indirect, incurred by you as a result of using the site to the fullest extent permitted by law.