1. When using this website you will implicitly or explicitly provide personal information about yourself to us (collectively “your information”). In all cases we will treat your information in compliance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
3. We will not share any personal information with third parties for marketing or promotional purposes without your permission.
4. In the case of a dispute with us or other site users, we may use the information you provided to help resolve the dispute. We may also disclose your information to third parties in order to protect our rights and the rights of others, including our legal advisers and law enforcement authorities.
5. Like many other websites, we employ Google Analytics cookies (_utma, _utmb,_utmc, _utmz). These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We do not associate any data gathered with personally identifiable information. We will not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting this website.
7. Any information you publish through the site, even in members-only web forums, will be widely available to members. You should avoid publishing information anywhere on the site if you wish it remain confidential - we will not treat any published information as confidential.
8. We may use your personal data to analyse your use of the site and to improve its services and performance.