Our Makers Club meetings are an opportunity for you to learn from experts and fellow makers how to develop your business. These are held every month, in Brixton or elsewhere in Lambeth. Have a look at our events on Eventbrite to get a sense.
Future meetings will cover the following topics:
Copyright for creative businesses
Product strategy, branding and pitching
How to run workshops
Life/work balance for makers
Crowdfunding - what can it do for you?
Presentation (stalls, shops, etc)
Charging credit/debit cards on smartphones
And much more...
- Brite London - the Makers’ Edition (Co-hosted with Eventbrite): business development with events, crowd-funding and social media.
- The Makers’ Calendar: planning the year to get your work into shops, and into the media, around key dates such as Christmas and Easter (materials from this meeting are available in the members' forum).
- Getting to Grips with Pricing (more info)
- Preparing for Christmas markets (more info)
- How to sell online
- Sales, Success and Social Media
- Stand Out Stalls
We have held many other events in the past on a broad range of topics in Brixton and Norwood, on topics such as product strategy, how to run workshops, how to pitch to shops and how to take good product photos.